Service Automotive Technician/Mechanic
Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for Automotive Technicians/Mechanics to perform automotive repair work at multiple dealership locations.
- Clean and valid NYS Driver’s License
- ASE Certification preferred, but not required
- Previous experience and/or schooling in the Automotive Technician field
- Possess own tools
- Self-motivated but has the ability to work effectively with others
- Desire to grow and work in a fast paced environment
- Standing for most/all of shift
- Lifting up until 50 pounds, several times during each shift and use hoist/test equipment as needed.
- Stooping/Kneeling/Crouching/Crawling/Reaching/Twisting/Bending will be required throughout shift
3 day full-time work week, rotates every month
following month 730AM-9PM Thurs/Fri/Sat
- Paid vacation
- 3 day, full-time, work week
- Paid and incentivized training
- 401k with employer match
- Health, Life, and Dental Insurance
Automotive Technicians in our company have the earning potential of up to $100,000/ year!!!
10705 total views, 15 today