Customer Service Business Development Center Representative
Our Business Development Center Representative will take inbound calls from our customers to answer questions related to purchasing a vehicle and make outbound calls to follow up. This is an entry-level sales position. BDC Representatives are fully trained in the products and services that Northtown offers.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Handling all incoming customer sales inquiries
- Making outgoing calls to all internet customer requests
- Following up with customers up until time of sale
- Communicating with management and sales representatives about potential customers and their needs/wants
- Being familiar with products and services available to our customers to answer any and all questions
- Previous phone sales or customer service experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Previous automotive experience is a plus!
- Outgoing and professional demeanor
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Part or full-time. Flexible weekday hours, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings are strongly preferred.
2228 total views, 2 today