Other Courtesy Shuttle Dispatcher – Amherst, NY
The Northtown Shuttle department is looking for capable dispatchers who have knowledge of Buffalo and the surrounding area .
This is a high stress position, therefore having a good working knowledge of computers and web based programs as well as the ability to communicate efficiently is extremely important to the success of the position.
- The Courtesy Shuttle dispatcher is responsible for the timely dispatch of the Courtesy Shuttle drivers to our various Northtown dealerships as well as to of our customer’s homes, places of work & other locations in a professional and efficient manner. The dispatcher is also required to contact customers and coordinate Shuttle rides inbound to our dealerships.
- Secondary duties include scheduling for the upkeep of the Shuttle fleet and general management of daily drivers.
- Must drive a Courtesy shuttle van and act as a driver from time to time when customer volume demands.
- Must be courteous and professional in attitude and appearance.
- Knowledge of Buffalo and its surrounding areas. Basic computer skills helpful as well as knowledge of GPS systems and 2 way radio etiquette. Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Assist in any general office duties and assist other employees when restocking paper, water or other supplies within the dispatch hub.
Currently looking for either 1 Full-Time, or 2 Part-Time employees.
188 total views, 9 today