Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for hardworking and responsible individuals to assist at multiple locations as a Detailer. Detailers are primarily responsible for cleaning and refurbishing new and used vehicles.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Washing vehicle exterior using different cleaning solutions, water, cloths and brushes
- Cleaning upholstery, rugs and other surfaces
- Applying revitalizing and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treating fabrics with spot and stain resistant chemicals to preserve and protect interior components
- Valid, clean, in-state drivers license
- Manual dexterity and ability to use hand and power tools safely
- This is a physically demanding position; will stand for most of shift
- Stooping/Kneeling/Crouching/Crawling/Reaching/Twisting/Bending will be required throughout shift
- Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, paint, cleaning solutions, and other hazardous and non-hazardous materials
3 day full-time work week, rotates every month.
730am -9pm Mon/Tues/Wed,
following month, 730am -9pm Thurs/Fri/Sat.
7226 total views, 8 today