Customer Service Service Greeter
Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for hard-working, organized and friendly individuals interested in assisting our customers in our Service department as a Service Greeter.
The purpose of a service greeter is to deliver incredible service to our customers and assist our Service Writers in their roles. This is a great entry-level position for those that love customer service and are interested in getting into the automotive industry!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting customers as they enter into our service drive and determining the nature of their visit
- Filling cars with windshield fluid, checking air pressure on vehicles, and various other maintenance checks
- Bringing customer to a service writer and/or showing them to our customer lounge
- Driving vehicles in and out of the department as needed
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor
- Ability to self-motivate and work individually
- Desire to learn and grow in the Service Department
- Physically demanding position; will stand most of shift
- May lift items weighing up to 50lbs
- Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes & other items within a shop setting
9196 total views, 12 today