Customer Service Lot Attendant
Northtown Automotive Companies is looking for hardworking individuals who are able to go above and beyond to deliver assistance to our Sales team to provide an incredible customer service experience.
This is a great entry-level position in the Automotive Industry!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing cars for delivery
- Straightening vehicles on the lot to assure it is merchandised properly
- Installing license plates on vehicles
- Cleaning the lot (sweeping, removing trash, etc.)
- Notifying management of any vehicles on the lot that have damage to assure they are taken care of in a timely manner
- Removing snow during the winter months
- Clear and valid NYS Driver’s License
- Ability to take direction and multitask efficiently
- Ability to drive stick-shift is a plus!
- This is a physically demanding position. You will be walking/standing most of your shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- You will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes, and other potentially hazardous and non-hazardous materials from being in and around the shops in the dealership
Various shifts, the dealerships are generally open Monday-Friday 9AM-9PM and Saturday 9AM-5PM*
*NOT a Seasonal Position
1621 total views, 10 today