Sales Product Specialist (Full-time/Part-time)
Northtown Automotive Companies offers a position designed specifically to accommodate individuals who are looking to get into automotive sales, but may be leery to make the full-jump into a commission based position.
The purpose of a Product Specialist is to become familiar with, and participate in Northtown’s processes, with the goal of understanding how those processes help create a memorable sales and customer service experience. Product Specialists spend a majority of their time shadowing and assisting Sales Consultants to gain a firm understanding of how to execute Northtown’s sales process.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building knowledge of each vehicle, including their features, advantages, and benefits
- Presenting new vehicles to customers and demonstrating it’s key features
- Learning and understanding the vehicle delivery process
- Conducting test drives with customers
- Determining the customer’s needs and wants by listening and asking questions
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Desire to work in Automotive sales
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Strong communication skills
Various shifts, the dealerships are generally open from Monday-Friday 9AM-9PM and Saturday 9AM-5PM
2083 total views, 7 today