Customer Service Smart Car/Technology Associate (Part-time)
Northtown is looking for applicants who consider themselves technologically savvy and are interested in joining our Smart Car Department.
Smart Car staff are responsible for helping our customers get the maximum technological performance from their vehicles. This is done through the factory product assistance as well as any after market/add on assistance and sales.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Educating, demonstrating, and assisting customers with aftermarket product questions and functionality
- Assisting with customer inquiries daily in regards to any vehicle technology questions or concerns.
- Troubleshooting in a timely manner either in person, telephone, or email
- Following proper procedures throughout Smart Car product sales; sale of product, filling out appropriate paperwork, coordinate date of install of products, demonstrating new products, etc.
- Clean and valid NYS Driver’s License
- Ability to work alone effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Previous customer service experience
- Passion for technology
Various shifts, the dealerships are generally open Monday-Friday 9AM-9PM and Saturday 9AM-5PM. Some day and night shifts will be required, as well as Saturdays.
1036 total views, 6 today