Administration Warranty Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Warranty Administrator is responsible for communication with manufacturers regarding reimbursement of warranty claims. This individual will keep records of warranty services offered and performed while working with our Service Department and customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing warranty claims
- Preparing journal entries as necessary & submit to office for posting
- Following up with manufacturers and distributors regarding unpaid claims
- Providing back-up to the cashier and/or service writers as necessary
- 2+ years of experience in the automotive industry, preferably in a warranty or similar role
- Ability to communicate effectively, oral and written
- Strong attention to detail
The Warranty Administrator will perform most of their work at a desk, within the service department. Therefore, the applicant needs to be comfortable being exposed to a shop setting (exposed to noise, vibration, dust, & other hazardous/non-hazardous materials).
1169 total views, 5 today